Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Vanessa Hudgens interview!


Okay....so this interview is not so new because they made it in Australia with Vanessa but I think it's really funny one so check it out and say what you think! 

(thanks to dollywood) 

DOLLY catches up with Vanessa Hudgens

Not long until High School Musical 3: Senior Year opens in Australia! We caught up with Disney darling Vanessa Hudgens while she visited Sydney to promote the latest instalment in the High School Musical series.

On her favourite number out of all of the films…
It’s hard. I think the most memorable probably would be “We’re all in this together”, it was extremely exciting. We were doing a big number on the very last day and there was like this static electricity in the air and we all just kind of felt it and it was magic and it was just really exciting.

On her favourite karaoke song….
I don’t do karaoke really…I don’t know, I just haven’t had a chance, but if I did I’d maybe do something by Kings of Leon.

On her idols…
I’m a huge fan of (1950s movie star) Natalie Wood movies and her musicals and stuff. I always looked up to my parents because they were extremely supportive in everything that I did and, I mean, I cannot imagine having to do what they did for me so I really admire them for that.

On bouncing back from knock backs…
I think everyone gets hardships in the business and, you know, it’s a thing of the past now so it’s over with. If I’m having a blah day I’ll perk myself up with chocolate! Haha! Or I’ll probably call Ashley and hang out with her, you know, it’s nice to have your girlfriends around.

On shopping in Australia…
We can’t wait to hit sass and bide, we love their stuff.

On working out…
I love cycling, I love pilates. Ashley and I have been working out at the gym here for the past few days, we love working out together. When we were in Utah filming this last movie, we were actually doing pilates like four times a week? And we’d go together and it would be so fun and it’d be like “come on Ashley! Come on Vanessa”, it was so funny.

On her favourite food…
I always have edamame (green soy beans) in my fridge at home because you can just heat it up and eat it with a little bit of salt. I never get tired of it! But I’m pretty adventurous with food, you could pay me to eat pretty much anything. I ate crickets the other day and grub worms in Mexico. So I think if I could do that, I could do anything. But not anything still alive. The thought of something squiggling going down my throat is just disgusting.

On her quirks…
I’m a person that is too good at my own hair. So that whenever anyone else does it, I make it known to them “just that piece right there” so yeah (laughs) my hair! I always have hand sanitiser in my purse because I shake a lot of hands and I’m kind of a germ-o-phobe.

No comments: