Wednesday, December 31, 2008

stella hudgens proof video

Stella Hudgens aka Vanessa’s younger sister, uploaded a video to her personal MySpace page to prove her web
presence to skeptics.

Shortly after posting it, she took it down! But lucky for us, the video of the 13-year-old starlet was uploaded on another account for us to enjoy. Stella chats away on the phone with friend, Sophie, and shares, “I’ve been getting a lot of comments saying that I’m fake. Yeah, am I fake anymore? Here’s your proof that you’ve been asking for.”

She has made a new account but all of her videos are now private. (JJJ) 

2 comments:

anya said...

hey rebi watz this proof of stella hudgens related 2 wat topic
sorry i like didnt understand

Rebi said...

sorry I forgot to write it down. (:
But I published it so you can see now! (: