Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens: Smoothie sweethearts


Stepping out sans makeup, Vanessa Hudgens sipped on a smoothie as she left a workout at a gym in the San Fernando Valley in California with her mother, Gina, and sister, Stella.

The trio then made a stop at a local frame store, where the "High School Musical" hottie picked up a large picture of a butterfly to decorate her new house.

Meanwhile, Miss Hudgens recently opened up about enjoying trying out various new looks in an attempt to keep things interesting for the paparazzi.

She said: "I have some of the clothes that my character Gabriella wears in the movie in my actual closet. I'd be like, 'Wow, I have to have that!' I love fashion. Having paparazzi there is almost an excuse to dress up, but if I'm not in the mood I'll just go out in sweats and Ugg boots."

More picture HERE!

No comments: