Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zac Efron finds being sex symbol tough


Heart-throb Zac Efron finds his sexy status a burden because he is constantly trailed by hoards of adoring fans.

The High School Musical hunk, 21, is astonished at the lengths some of his fans will go to in pursuit of an autograph.

He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "One time I went into a men's restroom and a girl just followed me in.

"I wrote an autograph for her on the sink. It was pretty funny because she was in a guy's restroom and she wasn't ashamed at all. I give her credit for it."

One enamoured teen took things even further while Efron shopped for DVDs.

He adds, "This 15-year-old fan gave me a hug, like a big ole bear hug from behind! I was sort of taken by surprise and I said, 'Wow, thank you, that's awesome.'"

But the girl was not to be deterred, and she pursued Efron, planting a kiss on his lips: "I pulled away and I was like, 'Whoa! Thank you...I'll see you guys soon...' It was pretty bad." 

No comments: